Price: £10 (on the door)
Duration: 1 h. 30 min.
Would you like to learn how to prioritise your tasks so that you achieve more and better results?
By managing your time efficiently, you will be able to complete tasks and achieve your goals, automatically developing a greater level of self-confidence and reducing stress. It will help you to spend more time with the people you love, and to get the time to practice your favourite hobbies.
As your productivity increases, you will see that the same thing happens with your reputation, resulting in more economic benefits and opportunities.
By using Time Management, you will be able to use these skills in your daily routines and when forecasting events, so that you can enjoy a smoother approach to life.
- How to devote more time to important activities every day
- How to prevent those daily “fires” from undermining important goals
- To identify and communicate goals that keep priorities straight
- To choose and use time management tools
- How to design an effective To-Do list
- How to deal with interruptions
- How to set goals and evaluate them so that they provide value
- How to stop procrastinating NOW
- Identify and arrest time bandits
- How to say NO (in a nice way, of course!)
- Explanation of the contents
- Group and individual dynamics, games and role-plays
- Observation and reflection exercises: sharing