Price: £10 (on the door)
Duration: 1 h. 30 min.
Have you ever wanted to be listened and understood by for family, friends, colleagues or partner?
Are you aiming for a promotion and wanting to improve your job satisfaction?
If you are looking to show your value, if you want to strengthen and build your relationships, make more friends and connections, have more self-esteem and become more approachable… then this workshop is for you!
You may be managing a group of people and would like to learn how to reduce conflict, handle different types of people and environments or how to sustain employee moral and build your team.
Or if you “simply” want to change the world…
Communication is crucial in any of these cases, in your daily life and wherever people interact. By learning these skills you can significantly improve your life.
- To recognise your own effective and ineffective communication patterns.
- To understand the principles of effective communication.
- To see and recognise how communication is affected by perception.
- To deepen and practice techniques of persuasion.
- To know what is and how to use the assertiveness.
- Explanation of the contents
- Group and individual dynamics, games and role-plays
- Observation and reflection exercises: sharing